Social Media Officer (female)
Organization: A Group
Location: Nozha, Egypt
The post is responsible for developing and implementing Samsung communications and media plan to optimize the impact of its programs. The assigned candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information about running and future programs.
• Responsible for defining and executing a specific social media strategy.
• Cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on Samsung behalf on facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media.
• The candidate will provide relevant content daily while tracking metrics and mentoring relevant conversations and trends.
• Performing communications and media work
• Strong analytical and conceptualization skills and ability to think strategically.
• Ability to work on own initiative to build on and develop the job, combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
or call 100 - أظهر الرقم - , 128 - أظهر الرقم -