1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
6) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
7) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
8) Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
9) Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
11) Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
12) Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
13) Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
14) Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
15) Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
16) Administer on-line purchasing systems.
17) Arrange for disposal of surplus materials
1) Any bachelor's degree
2) 3 ~ 5 years of experience
3) Raw materials ( plastic industry ) experience is a must
4) maximum age : 40 y
5) Strong negotiation and communication skills
6) Relationship Management
9) Analytical skills
W're glade to join our team and play your role constantly , if you are interested immediately send Your CV with recent photo on the mail below , OR Call on 109 - أظهر الرقم - .