Merchant Acquisition and Management:
Company profile : we help local businesses to market their products through our cutting edge coupon application. We offer discounts vouchers and refunds to end users through mobile application.
Task: obtain discount deals from merchants and partnering up with them.
• Actively hunt for new business and establish relationships with potential merchants as outlined in the expansion and growth strategy for the assigned territory
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries from merchants.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new merchants and advertisers.
• Attend and present at external customer meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
• Communicate new services, special developments, information or feedback to merchant network.
Use Salesforce to update and review merchant information, log all meetings, calls, communications and upload all required documentation.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to management.
• Train merchants and relevant partner staff on redemption processes and distribute training material to all customer facing staff
• Attend company training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
3 - 5 years’ experience within the sales field preferably within the publishing, F&B, retail, FMCG or media industries
Degree in the sales field or related
Should be able to research and create a presentation to present to merchants
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Work, Power point
very Strong COMMUNICATION and PRESENTATION skills in English and Arabic are essential.