Code : 001
Genetec is looking for a creative graphic designer to join its UX team. Under the R&D umbrella, the graphic designer will help create visually stunning, usable and useful designs for mobile and website.
• Ensure delivery of best-of-breed visual assets, in line with Genetec’s brand standards
• Plan, produce and maintain the application visual style guidelines
(themes, icons, typography, imagery, characters)
Code : 002
The Application Developer will participate in the development, configuration, implementation and support of Payment Systems applications with limited guidance.
• Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs from specifications.
• Presents all work in design review and code review sessions to senior team members, and must be able to explain and support decisions made and actions taken.
• Interfaces with business analysts, project managers and clients to clarify requirements.
• Assists other team members with their assignments (e.g., onboarding junior team members).
• Tests own work and contributes to the development of test plans.
• Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance.
• Provides first/second level troubleshooting, technical and operational support with limited guidance.
• Escalates issues to the right party when required.
• Participates in technical design. Can develop from specifications, under limited guidance.
• Can troubleshoot applications problems, with limited support.
• Effectively identifies and escalates issues as appropriate.
• Shares knowledge effectively with team members.
• Cooperates with and works effectively with other IT team members.
• Responds to user problems, including issues escalated from more junior team members.
• Produces documentation for changes and enhancements to current systems under limited guidance.
• Learns to build productive networks with internal clients.
• Estimates own work effort for input to project planning.
• Escalates delays, issues, risks and highlights to project managers and/or project leads.
• Receives general direction. Work in progress is reviewed routinely.
• Required to create or choose an approach or procedure from a variety of complex options for addressing a work task.
• WYSIWYG style applications
• Box2D as its physics system
If you are interested please to your C.V attached with job Code on our Email
Thanks & Best Regards